Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Federation Vision statement
Children are our first priority. We work with families to provide a welcoming, caring and inclusive, yet challenging environment, in which children feel safe and reach their full potential.
We offer a creative curriculum to inspire children to become independent learners and thoughtful individuals with respect for themselves and others, building strong foundations for their future part in society.
Our School Aims
We aim for children to:
- Feel happy, secure, confident and valued
- Be lively, independent and inquisitive thinkers
- Work hard at learning and enjoy their success
- Show respect for themselves, each other and people in our community
- Enjoy physical exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Achieve as highly as they possibly can, using spoken and written language to communicate, and mathematics to calculate
- Learn the technological skills necessary to the modern world
We aim for staff to help the children to:
- Develop lively, independent and enquiring minds
- Learn to work hard and enjoy each success, developing self-confidence and a love of learning.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills set out in the National Curriculum, using language, mathematics and computing to communicate and reason.
- Respect themselves, each other and people in our community by recognising that although everyone is different, all are equal.
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle, using physical exercise to control their bodies.
- Take responsibility for their actions and play a part in making decisions in school.
- Continue learning out of school supported by an active Home-School partnership.